The Democratic Convention, September 4, 2012: The First Lady Hits It Way Out of The Park
Here is the speech.
And meanwhile, back at the White House…
Finally, Bill Maher has the last word tonight from his FB page:
That would really hurt the Big Dog’s heart, and he’s on deck tomorrow night.
I doubt whether Michelle wants to be a politician, but tonight she was my First Lady. She had the nation—and me—in the palm of her hand. Well done, my sister.
- First Lady Wows Convention With Emotional Speech (news.sky.com)
- Van Jones Breaks Down Emotionally While Describing What Michelle Obama Means To Him (mediaite.com)
- Michelle Obama’s message: The president is just like you (thegrio.com)
- Campaigning, First Lady Offers Intimacy With Restraint (mysanantonio.com)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
~ by blksista on September 4, 2012.
Posted in Abortion, Affordable Care Act, African American History, American History, American Politics, Bill Maher, Black People, Cancer, Celebrities/Royals, Civil Rights/Human Rights, Class, Cultural History, Democrats, Facebook, Fashion, Health, Health Care/The Public Option, Immigration, Labor Relations, Love, Michelle Obama, National Issues, Obama Administration, People of Color, Race, Social Security, Television, The Clintons, The Economy, The Mainstream Media (MSM), The Rest of the World, Voter Suppression, Women
Tags: 2012 Presidential Campaign, 2012 Presidential Election, African Americans, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Bill Maher, Black Women, Blacks, Charlotte North Carolina, Children, Concrete Loop, Democratic National Convention, Facebook, Hillary Clinton, Love, Malia, Malia Obama, Marriage, Michelle Obama, Motherhood, President Barack Obama, President Obama, Sasha, Sasha Obama, Self Image, Self-Respect, Self-Worth, The Big Dog, The First Lady, United States, White House