Tina Turner: What Chanting Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo Feels Like for Me
I think we’ve all seen and read and heard of a lot of horror lately. Sometimes, in the middle of the night and at the end of the year, we need to hold on a little tighter to what we believe in and what we hold dear.
I am a Nichiren Buddhist like Tina. Sometimes we need to hold on to ourselves as well as to each other. There is nothing more valuable and affirming than being here at this moment as a human being. It doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor. Your precious life is all that really matters, and those of your loved ones.
Hang on to what you’ve got. Make something better out of your life.
- A place where i chanted (cedrigtwinkle.wordpress.com)
- You’ll NEVER guess who this is… (heatworld.com)
- Friends and enemies (100paths.wordpress.com)
- What does nam-myoho-renge-kyo mean (wiki.answers.com)
- How Buddhism Changed This Young Black Brother’s Life (thisblksistaspage.wordpress.com)