Cher’s “Letterman” Interview: What She Thinks About Chaz, Her Impersonators, and Lots of Other Things As Well
Hat tip to Rod 2.0. She has a rather interesting way getting to the talk chair, I will say.
Cher is now 64. Love her hair, but her lips look a bit over-doctored. Just my two cents. Otherwise, she looks good.
The first runs almost 15 minutes. It may include her confirmation of love affairs with quite a few Hollywood and musician types. Then she talks about Chaz. If you missed it, forgive the overlaps, and enjoy.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
~ by blksista on November 12, 2010.
Posted in Celebrities/Royals, Celebrity Children, Class, Comedy, Cultural History, Daily AM/PM Talk Shows, Fashion, Late Night TV, Love, Music, Native Americans/First Nations, Sexuality, Television, The Mainstream Media (MSM), Women
Tags: "The Late Show with Dave Letterman", Affairs, Celebrity Interview, Chaz Bono, Cher, Cherilyn Sarkisian, David Letterman, Gay Icon, Gays, Interview, LGBT, Love, Motherhood, Rod 2.0, Sex, Sonny & Cher, Transgender People