Bill Maher on Last Night’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live”
Thanks to Raw Story. There are times when even I think Maher goes too far, but at least he makes me think. Guest Maher held forth on the pope, Catholicism, gay marriage and Big Gulps. Not necessarily in that order. Take a look.
Seems like Maher wants to take over the late Christopher Hitchens‘ perch as atheist-at-large. Really, though, he has his own perch.
- Jimmy Kimmel Asks Audience to Guess the Gay Couple: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- Maher: ‘Religion, it’s like Wikipedia. Anyone can write something in.’ (rawstory.com)
- Bill Maher Back on the Road (vividseats.com)
- Catholic League Wants Time Warner To Have ‘A Serious Talk’ With Bill Maher (kstreet607.com)
- Bill Maher Asks If SCOTUS Deciding Whether Criteria For Marriage Is ‘Ejaculating In A Vagina’ (mediaite.com)
- Shaquille O’Neal on Jimmy Kimmel Live (Video) (getmybuzzup.com)