Louis C.K. on Being a Dad
I like Louis a lot. And he’s a smart guy. His comedy comes straight out of real life experiences about sex, about lust, about love, about marriage, about divorce, and about children. Being a daddy.
I know that it is quite late in the day, and Father’s Day is almost over.
But I think that this piece is relevant for any American male who is or is going to be a father. At the very least, dudes: don’t be afraid of being a man who makes mistakes as a dad but who daily strives for perfection.
Enjoy your lives.
- For those of us who lost a dad (yesterdaylucas.com)
- A Father’s Day Tribute to Pop Culture’s Greatest Dads (shutterstock.com)
- Celebs Tweet Out Happy Father’s Day Messages To Their Daddios! (perezhilton.com)
- McClellan: Father’s letter to his kids carries more than words (stltoday.com)
- What About Dad? (adoptionchoices.wordpress.com)