How Do I Feel About Flori-DUH After The Zimmerman Trial?
After Republican voter suppression tactics last year where black people as well as Latinos and elderly had to stay in line for 12-14 hours to vote.
After Republican voter suppression ever since 2000, when the presidency was handed off to the worst president ever.
After Jordan Davis, who probably never said word one to his assailant or had gotten out of the car he was riding in to confront him, and Trayvon Martin who was reacting out of fear and horror at his assailant.
After that show trial that put a dead boy on trial rather than the cowardly cheese ball who murdered him.
After the Liberty City riots…
Frankly, I wish that the border states and the states that consisted of the former Confederacy could suffer the same fate that Bugs consigns to Florida above. Let them float out to sea and let a few hurricanes finish them off. Don’t let them come near the Caribbean islands or Mexico or South America. Let them go straight out into the Atlantic.
Let’s see if their guns save them then.
- From Flori-duh to clusterfu#!3ry, our elections are a running joke (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- The Real Winners Of the Zimmerman Trial Were the NRA and ALEC (politicususa.com)
- LAWYER: ‘I Hope George Zimmerman Has The Money To Pay Us Someday’ (businessinsider.com)
- Zimmerman, now fearing for his life, could legally just start shooting everyone (deathandtaxesmag.com)
- George Zimmerman to Face Federal Civil Rights Charges? (thehollywoodgossip.com)