Nathan Middleton Attempts Jail Break Days Before His Court Appearance on December 17
Like I said, if Nathan Middleton was so innocent, he wouldn’t have burned the body of Aprina Paul. And he wouldn’t have attempted a jail break, either. He would be chilling and confident. Instead, the closer he gets to his upcoming court appearance, he’s panicking about moving inexorably further and further into the criminal justice system. And it’s probably, finally dawned on him that he’s in deep. Not as deep as the shallow trench he built for Aprina Paul’s poor body, but wide enough and deep enough.
Rock County detectives began investigating Middleton’s escape plans last week after learning he was plotting to escape from jail, according to the Rock County Sheriff’s Office.
Middleton told inmates he wanted to escape, and he attempted to contact friends and relatives for help to escape, according to the sheriff’s office news release.
Dude, you ain’t going nowhere.
Security has since tightened at the Rock County Jail, especially since Middleton will appear in court on Monday afternoon, December 17. Middleton was charged with two felonies for burning and destroying the body of Aprina Paul, 19, a young black woman that he had solicited for sex on Craigslist. According to Middleton, Paul expired during the night beside him in bed after taking several drugs, but the authorities believe otherwise despite the lack of incriminating evidence.
Middleton was still in the slam as he has not bonded out. Bail was set at $100,000, a reasonably high sum. As I said before, his ass is probably not worth bonding out to his family and friends. His father is already in the slam for a murder conviction. So they certainly were not going to get themselves in trouble by assisting him in evading justice at the hands of authorities.
- Nathan Middleton Arrested on Charges of Destroying Aprina Paul’s Body, Drug Possession, and Pandering (thisblksistaspage.wordpress.com)
- Aprina Paul Update: Former Burglary Accomplice Says Nathan Middleton “Talked of Wanting to Kill People” (thisblksistaspage.wordpress.com)
- No Mystery: The Circumstances Surrounding Aprina Paul’s Death Strongly Suggests a Homicide (thisblksistaspage.wordpress.com)
- Meanwhile, Back in Wisconsin: Nathan Middleton Makes First Court Appearance Connected With The Death of Aprina Paul (thisblksistaspage.wordpress.com)
- Man accused of burning and hiding corpse tries to escape jail (channel3000.com)